Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone SE - housing made of 6000 Aluminum, max. 64GB internal memory, 4" display
- Apple iPhone 6s - housing made of 7000 Aluminum, max. 128GB internal memory, 4.7" display, low-power battery
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus - housing made of 7000 Aluminum, max. 128GB internal memory, 5.5" display, strong battery
- Apple iPhone 7 - housing like 6s, 2GB RAM, max. 128GB internal memory, 4.7" display
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus - housing like 6s Plus, 3GB RAM, max. 128GB internal memory, 5.5" display, dual camera, strong battery
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus - housing made of glass, frame of 7000 Aluminum, 3GB RAM, max. 256GB memory, 5.5" display, dual camera
- Apple iPhone X - housing made of glass, frame of stainless steel, 3GB RAM, max. 256GB memory, 5.8" display, dual camera
Remark: expansion of the internal memory is impossible - there is no slot for a memory card! 64 GB are a bad joke these days. The smartphone camera constantly saves new photos, the huge MP3 music collection is growing and more and more books in the Kindle format need memory. If you estimate your requirements wrong you can´t use your iPhone as intended, it becomes almost useless.
Bad enough, you need a repair service when the battery dies because you can not easily replace it.
If you want to use an iPhone only as a luxury phone without collecting pictures or music, no camera using, the 16GB/32GB versions are sufficient.
But that would be a pity. If your interests change later and you want to save music collections or photo albums, you are very limited.